Build trust and create opportunities
A strong LinkedIn profile will help build trust in your expertise and create opportunities for you, whether you own a business or work for someone else.
Why you should care about LinkedIn
The numbers are compelling. There are 6 million+ South African businesspeople on LinkedIn. One million of these are managers, and 200 000 are senior managers. These are the decision-makers who can impact your business and your career. It’s the ideal platform for business owners, managers, and job seekers.
Supporting other women
If you have a built-in support structure, count your blessings. Most women don’t. And it’s not easy to build a business or a career without one.
August is Women’s Month. This is not about breakfast in bed or someone else doing the dishes for a change. It’s about the societal change needed for a more just world. And for me, it’s an opportunity to do something to support other women in business.
4 Free 1-on-1 consultations
I’m offering four women a personalized LinkedIn Profile consultation. I’ll analyze your profile and give you clear, personalized recommendations on the changes you need to make to showcase your skills and expertise – and what makes you different from everyone else.
A strong LinkedIn profile won’t change society, but it could change your business or career opportunities.
This is for you if you:
- Run a business
- Compete in the business-to-business market
- Offer professional services direct to consumers
- Are looking for new clients
- Work in a corporate environment
- Want to showcase your skills and expertise for a future promotion
What you will learn
- How you can use your LinkedIn profile pic to connect with your audience
- How to create the ideal LInkedIn headline specifically for you
- How to write your LinkedIn “About” section
- How to present your experience and make it relevant
This is not for you if you:
- Don’t want to engage or post on LinkedIn
- Don’t want to build a network
- Expect me to wave a magic wand
Apply now, and if your name is selected by the randomizer, I’ll contact you to set up an appointment. I’ll draw the names on Friday 27 August.
Leave a Comment